Introduction to QuickBooks®
Is Your Office Making Critical Bookkeeping Mistakes?
WE CAN HELP! Sign up NOW! Class size is limited to only 10 people!
The three missions of Introduction to QuickBooks are:
- To improve cash flow (hopefully 40% to 100% this year)
- To increase net profit and create lasting wealth from your business
- To have more fun at work and in business –this is an adventure
Attend Introduction to QuickBooks to Learn:
- QuickBooks® errors that hurt cash flow AND your bottom line
- 7 mistakes to avoid in “costing” and why they matter
- 5 ways to reduce payroll headaches – the one best fix
- 3 reports that will stop wasted expenses and reduce overhead
- 3 critical errors in setting up your Chart of Accounts
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Completely familiar with QuickBooks, able to maneuver yourself from area to area with ease
- Familiar with importing data and Reconciling checking and credit card accounts
- Anyone processing payroll who is not familiar with State and federal Entities
- Anyone using inventory no matter how large or small your business is or how many items you have in QB.
- Interested in learning more about QB and how reports will advance your business
The 3 Missions of the advanced QuickBooks Training are:
1. Improve accuracy in payroll processing.
2. Become more efficient in inventory management.
3. Use information in QuickBooks to manage the business better.
Why we teach accounting with QuickBooks:
Every business has hidden potential. By using QuickBooks properly, you can unlock that potential and make your business more successful. The Advanced training is an investment in you and your business. Your success is our greatest concern.
Today’s training will show you how to be more efficient and successful in processing your bookkeeping transactions. Use this gained efficiency to provide more and better information to the decision makers in your business.
The foundation for any business success is in the daily use of accurate accounting numbers. What we measure, we manage; what we manage, we improve.
It is our mission to assist you in focusing on the 20% of your business that is fun and drives 80% of your profits to the bottom line. This secret lies in your QuickBooks file.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners who want to avoid mistakes, improve cash flow and gain a better understanding of what their numbers indicate
- Bookkeepers who need a better understanding of QuickBooks
- Spouses who help with the books on a part-time basis
2017 Class Dates
Introduction to QuickBooks
Classes will be announced in January
Specific Locations TBA soon.
Advanced classes are taught one-to-one. Call or email for discovery session.
3 Ways to Register
Introduction to QuickBooks: $157.00 for 1/2 day intensive course and includes workbooks, and a 30 minute on-site consultation. Class size is limited to 10 participants.
Advanced QuickBooks Reporting, Payroll, and Inventory: This class is a 1/2 day intensive course and includes workbooks and a 30 minute on-site consultation. Prices will be based on the size of your business, the QuickBooks software you are using and any other specific related to your business. These classes are taught as a one-to-one course based on the individual business. For a discovery session to see if your business qualifies, please call 866-363-5580 or email email@example.com.
- FILL out the form below and click SUBMIT pay with PayPal or
- Download the Introduction to QuickBooks Registration Form, fill it out, and mail it in with the appropriate payment or
- CALL 1-866-363-5580!
We will call you in advance to identify any problems being experienced with QuickBooks and what you are hoping to learn. We customize each session to meet the specific needs of our attendees.
Presented by Fran McCully and QuickBooks and Business Consulting
Our Commitment to Your Success
To ensure you have the post-class SUPPORT you need, we provide a 30 minute one-on-one consultation included in your fee. When attendees get back to the office and begin to implement what they have learned, some questions will arise. Our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will make sure all of your questions are answered promptly.
Call us at 1-866-363-5580 or email us using our convenient contact form here.